[Zope3-Users] Users as Content

Dan Korostelev nadako at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 12:28:03 EST 2009

You should look at the zope.app.authentication package. It has a basic
persistent principal folder and principal itself classes that can be
used as is to add principals to the site. You need to add pluggable
authentication to your site and register it as an IAuthentication
utility, then you can add principal folder to it and then principals
to that folder.

2009/1/17 Ben Mason <ben at sharkbyte.co.uk>:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm new to Zope 3 but a long time user of Zope 2.
>
> I'd like to make a content type behave like a principal so I can add
> users to my site as content. In Plone this is done with membrane.
>
> Anyone got any pointers in how to do this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ben

WBR, Dan Korostelev