[Zope3-Users] Working with the last version of a module

Paul Carduner paulcarduner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 23:11:30 EDT 2009

Assuming your project is using svn, you can use svn:externals property
to automatically check out the trunk version. i.e.:

$ svn pedit svn:externals .

<some editor opens and you should add this:>

z3c.form svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/z3c.form/trunk

Once you have the externals set, you can add z3c.form to the list of
develop eggs and override any pinned versions in your buildout.cfg...
i.e.

[buildout]
... some stuff here...
develop = . z3c.form
versions = versions

[versions]
z3c.form =

(note the z3c.form version is specifically left blank so it uses the
develop egg)

2009/3/26 Simon Elbaz <elbazsimon9 at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I need to use z3c.form and the last downloadable release is 1.9.0 in the
> python package index.
> However, I would like to use the last version of z3c.form (trunk revision in
> svn.zope.org).
>
> How I could do that ?
>
> Thanks for your help
> Simon