[Zope3-Users] functional doctest and testbowser with zopeproject

Douglas Cerna douglascerna at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 17:09:34 EDT 2009

Hi.

I had a similar error and fixed it modifying:

>>> browser.addHeader('Authorization', 'Basic mgr:mgrpw')

>>> browser.addHeader('Authorization', 'Basic globalmgr:globalmgrpw')

Both principals are defined in the ftesting.zcml file of your project, but just the globalmgr has the Manager role assigned.

Hope this helps.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html