[Zope3-Users] z3c.form: Setting HTTP_AUTHORIZATION in header

Simon Elbaz elbazsimon9 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:29:17 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have finally understood HTTP authentication process: a zope.View
permission is set on a page in order to trigger the Unauthorized exception.

My new difficulty is how to catch this exception :

Unauthorized: (<zope.app.publisher.browser.viewmeta.LoginAddForm object at
0x922a16c>, 'browserDefault', 'zope.View')

Thanks for your help
Simon*
*