[Zope3-Users] SVG files

Jonathan (dev101) dev101 at magma.ca
Mon Aug 9 09:26:37 EDT 2010

<snip>

From: zope3-users-bounces at zope.org [mailto:zope3-users-bounces at zope.org] On
Behalf Of Simon Elbaz
Sent: August-09-10 9:12 AM
To: zope3-users
Subject: [Zope3-Users] SVG files

Hi all,
I would like to know if there is a way to include SVG files into HTML pages.
These files are dynamically generated and their name change.

Thx for your help
Simon

</snip>

We use a lot of dynamically generated image files, and this is how we handle
it:

1-      Create a temp_folder (a RAM based folder)

2-      Have your code create an image object in the temp_folder

3-      Have your code then insert the id (and path) of the newly created
image object into the html you display to the user

4-      We have a garbage collector that removes the image objects after a
few minutes (deletion time depends on the volume of images generated, how
big they are and how much ram you want to dedicate to temporary image
storage).

HTH

Jonathan