[Zope3-Users] ZEO multi-processes client setup with WSGI

Thierry Florac thierry.florac at onf.fr
Thu Jun 24 09:14:16 EDT 2010

Le jeudi 24 juin 2010,
  Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> a écrit :
> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 6:09 AM, Thierry Florac
> <thierry.florac at onf.fr> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm currently going to setup a new Zope3 web site.
> > I'd like to setup this site using :
> >  - a remote ZEO server
> >  - several physical web servers, each hosting a set of ZEO clients
> > and using WSGI (with mod_wsgi).
> >
> > My main question is about mod_wsgi multi-processes setup, and
> > actually : if defining several processes (ideally, one for each CPU
> > core), can several ZEO clients processes share the same ZEO cache ??
>
> No.
>
> Jim

OK :-(
So as processes setup is defined via WSGI, how can I define such a
"zope.conf" setup with several ZEO clients sharing the same
configuration file ?
Is there a simple setup so that each process use it's own ZEO cache ??

I've finally found a multi-processes configuration sample for Grok
(http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial/installing-and-setting-up-grok-under-mod-wsgi/installing-and-configuring-a-grok-site-under)
and it doesn't seems to specify any custom configuration to handle this
use case...

Thanks for any help,
Thierry
--
Chef de projets intranet/internet
Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
Mél. : thierry.florac at onf.fr
Web. : http://www.onf.fr