[Zope3-Users] Resuming Zope use

Milind Khadilkar zedobject at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 09:14:52 EST 2011

Thanks, Jan-W

Because we already have taken pains on Zope3 configuration for them,
intending to port them to Zope3:). We did not get there though.

Actually, these applications are fairly intricate in terms of the
domain issues they handle. We feel good knowledge of the inner
structure of these applications would be good for developers to
have... Zope3 would "force" them to have that, I suppose.

There is also some sense of "solidity" (apart from awe) about Zope3
which I do not get with Grok.

But all this is based on my extremely limited understanding of the
three platforms today, compounded by a hazier understanding of the two
platforms of yesteryears. So I am likely to be totally wrong and am
open to knowing better.

Thanks, again.