[Zope3-Users] wsgi environment variable

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 18 22:50:45 CEST 2013

dear Chris!

I think you have lost the subject, I didn't ask you about proxy and wsgi
configurations as well for any zope consultants or how old bluebream is.

I was simply asking where to get the wsgi environment variable as dict
requested by the WebOb constructor at object creation.

If you don't know how to answer this technical question, then simply
don't respond to the mail.

Tamer