[Zope3-Users] What is the status on Zope4?

Milind Khadilkar zedobject at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 16:20:30 CEST 2014

Afraid I am no longer actively looking for a development platform...
Have been involved with teams working on Zope2, Zope3, Grok, ZTK and to
some extent Pyramid... over a 12 year period ( :( no contribution to
community, alas!) but not at this point.
But every now and then discussions bring up Zope, and well, with lot of
fondness, the kind of fondness reserved for memories of the dead... and I
hope to be able to shout out and say "Hey, look at Zope4".

I still remember that Philip von Weitershausen had said in the promotional
of his forthcoming book that Zope4 makes Grok look so old...
Note the present tense. (of course thereafter he called it a April Fool's
joke)

Hence I wondered, where *is* Zope4.