[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 23/ 4 Comment "Default breadcrumbs too wide"

Collector: Zope.org (the ... zope-web@zope.org
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:27:28 -0400

Issue #23 Update (Comment) "Default breadcrumbs too wide"
 Status Accepted, skin/bug low
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/23

= Comment - Entry #4 by paul on Apr 26, 2002 11:27 am

In the nzo skin folder, there is a Python Script called truncate.
I use it on the "search" template to chop off the Description
100 characters.  You pass the script a string and a length, it
returns a string with "..." if it is too long.
= Assign - Entry #3 by sidnei on Apr 26, 2002 11:17 am

 Supporters added: robertr

= Edit - Entry #2 by mj on Dec 11, 2001 7:48 pm

 Changes: Submitter id: 'Anonymous User' => 'klm', submitter name, new comment

Reflect original submitter
= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Dec 11, 2001 7:36 pm

I'm very happy there are default breadcrumbs in the default skin, but i'm having the document title show up there, which makes for page-girth problems for just about anything in my Member folder (eg, the example collector). Ie, the page requires scrolling to see every issue, i believe because of the breadcrumbs. If id was used, i don't think that would happen (though i admit, i'm not certain about this).

Ken Manheimer
klm@zope.com