[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 140/ 4 Reject "Cannot see "index_html" documents in folders"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Mon Aug 11 18:15:03 EDT 2003

Issue #140 Update (Reject) "Cannot see "index_html" documents in folders"
 Status Rejected, content/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/140

= Reject - Entry #4 by jens on Aug 11, 2003 5:14 pm

Unfortunately the content migration has not been very smooth and content will need to be manually checked by the author and, if necessary, edited or recreated. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

jens

= Comment - Entry #3 by jmeile on Aug 8, 2003 8:15 am

It's because they are using CMF. It filters everything to CMF Default and Core content. To see your dtml methods you have to do:

http://zope.org/Members/myUser/manage
= Comment - Entry #2 by shh on Aug 8, 2003 7:44 am

It does seem that DTML Methods are not shown at all. Hm. Well, you could argue they are not "content"...

Ok, I see. ;-)
= Request - Entry #1 by shh on Aug 8, 2003 7:32 am

The folder view does *not* show documents called 'index_html'! Therefore I can not access many of my pages.