[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 116/ 2 Resolve "User's Overview page content missing"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Sun Aug 31 16:09:58 EDT 2003

Issue #116 Update (Resolve) "User's Overview page content missing"
 Status Resolved, content/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/116

= Resolve - Entry #2 by jshell on Aug 31, 2003 3:09 pm

It's somewhat resolved.  I got the DTML that powers this section working.  It would be nice to revisit the content in the future and convert it to full CMF content types, which I *started* doing before leaving things as they currently are.  There's not a one-to-one mapping of DTML-Document to CMF Document in this case.

But the section does work.  It basically involved changing at objectItems() call from objectItems('Folder') to objectItems('Plone Folder'), and all the content showed up again.

= Request - Entry #1 by Chris Gray on Aug 5, 2003 4:32 pm

The "User's Overview" page <http://zope.org/Documentation/Overview/Use> displays no content.  I get the header and left column of navigation links, but just white space for the main body of the page.

The old corresponding page <http://old.zope.org/Documentation/Overview/Use> is still functional.