[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 301/ 2 Reject "acl_users lost"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Tue Dec 2 14:52:07 EST 2003

Issue #301 Update (Reject) "acl_users lost"
 Status Rejected, system/doc critical
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/301

= Reject - Entry #2 by dtremea on Dec 2, 2003 2:52 pm

Create a file 'access' inside your Zope instance folder,
containing:

fiz:cagada

Then restart your Zope and loggon with fiz/cagada, then
try to 'undo' the previous delete action.

If you can't undo that, you've to add a new user folder
and add your users back...

BTW, this isn't related to NZO, so I'm rejecting this
= Request - Entry #1 by mcj on Dec 2, 2003 1:42 pm

I accidentally deleted acl_users from root folder (instead of from site subfolder). Now I cannot manage any of university sites. Please help me fast. I dig throughout zope.org but i didn't get any receipt on such a case. Creating initial or emergency user didn't helped. At least give me some hint where to search for a sollution.