[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 64/ 2 Comment "Personal skins have a problem"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web@zope.org
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:10:05 -0500

Issue #64 Update (Comment) "Personal skins have a problem"
 Status Pending, skin/bug critical
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/64

= Comment - Entry #2 by zwark on Feb 15, 2003 3:10 pm

Complete refresh of Browser (I did a restart) now let me change again Plone Core
= Request - Entry #1 by zwark on Feb 15, 2003 3:08 pm

Playing around with personal skins in my preferences:
Changed to Kitty: worked
Changed to NZO: worked
Changed back to Plone Core or anything else now causes:

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: Unable to find validator 'validate_personalize' in context '<PloneSite instance at 997e6d8>'. Check your skins path.