[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 299/ 1 Request "Minimal skin please!"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Fri Nov 28 12:44:32 EST 2003

Issue #299 Update (Request) "Minimal skin please!"
 Status Pending, skin/feature medium
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/299

= Request - Entry #1 by jim on Nov 28, 2003 12:44 pm

Please, may I have the option of selecting a mimimal
skin without the navigation links on the left.

I hate having to have wide browser windows that take up lots of space.

More importantly, I like to read the site (especially wikis) on my Palm Pilot using ISili. There I have a much smaller screen and I end up having to scroll past all those dang links.