[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 234/ 1 Request "File releases have wrong dates, ordering"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Thu Sep 11 17:38:10 EDT 2003

Issue #234 Update (Request) "File releases have wrong dates, ordering"
 Status Pending, functionality/bug critical
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/234

= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Sep 11, 2003 4:38 pm

We added a new software release to /Products/ZODB3.1, but it's got the wrong date -- 7/10/03 -- and it's not listed as the current release.  The previous version 3.1.3 is list as current.  Note that the previous version is also date 7/10/03.

We need to fix the dates and make ZODB 3.1.4 show up as the most recent release.  We've clicked everything we could find and did not see a way to change the display.