[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 248/ 1 Request "I don't believe the latested product update was august 26"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Thu Sep 18 13:48:13 EDT 2003

Issue #248 Update (Request) "I don't believe the latested product update was august 26"
 Status Pending, content/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/248

= Request - Entry #1 by faassen on Sep 18, 2003 1:48 pm

The zope homepage shows the latest 'product' release as
having happened august 26, for Zope 2.7.0b2. Besides the
matter that the date may or may not be wrong, there
definitely were releases of products after that. Why are they not showing up?