[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 307/ 1 Request "Zope/Plone Chinese website/mailing list"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Sun Jan 11 08:46:03 EST 2004

Issue #307 Update (Request) "Zope/Plone Chinese website/mailing list"
 Status Pending, content/doc medium
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/307

= Request - Entry #1 by bjorn on Jan 11, 2004 8:46 am

Hi Webmaster,

Happy New Year! :)

I'd be most grateful if you could list our Zope and Python Chinese forums / user groups.  (Since the site is UTF-8 you can just copy paste the Chinese characters into it, even if you probably can't see them.)  I suggest something like this:

ZOPE USER GROUPS http://www.zope.org/Resources/UserGroups/ :

Chinese speaking Zope and Python users should consider visiting the
<A HREF="http://zope.cn/">Zope/Plone Chinese User Group</A>
(<A HREF="http://zope.cn/">Zope/Plone中文社区</A>)
and the
<A HREF="http://python.cn/">Python Chinese User Group</A>
(<A HREF="http://python.cn/">Python中文社区</A>).

<A HREF="http://zope.cn/">Zope/Plone中文 (Chinese)</A>

    Zope/Plone list for Chinese speakers [zope-chinese at lists.zope.cn].
    See also <A HREF="http://zope.cn/">Zope/Plone Chinese User Group</A>
    (<A HREF="http://zope.cn/">Zope/Plone中文社区</A>).

ZOPE EXITS
Finally, I don't know what your requirements are for being a "Zope Exit", but it would really help us build steam behind the Chinese community if you under Zope Exists also added a "Zope/Plone Chinese" link to http://zope.cn/  Even better if you can write it like this: "Zope/Plone 中文" (the last two characters mean Chinese in Chinese).  If you like, you can remove Plone, so it's just "Zope 中文".