[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 343/ 1 Request "WebDAV access to Zope account"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Thu Jul 8 19:01:04 EDT 2004

Issue #343 Update (Request) "WebDAV access to Zope account"
 Status Pending, content/doc medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/343

= Request - Entry #1 by Gunnarly on Jul 8, 2004 7:01 pm

I don't know if this is the right place to submit this ... I'm new to WebDAV, although we did something similar with software development ... I'm trying to setup a test environment using my Zope account. On Mac OS 9.1, using DreamWeaver 4, I can set up a server account for http://www.zope.org, with username password and email; voila, we are connected. With Fetch 4 and InDesign 2, there is no email and no connection. What am I missing?