[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 335/ 2 Accept "cannot unsubscribe from wiki"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Fri Jul 16 06:05:23 EDT 2004

Issue #335 Update (Accept) "cannot unsubscribe from wiki"
 Status Accepted, functionality/bug critical
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/335

= Accept - Entry #2 by d2m on Jul 16, 2004 6:05 am

 Supporters added: d2m

Please provide me the URL of the wiki in question.
= Request - Entry #1 by bwarsaw on May 14, 2004 4:15 pm

I can't seem to unsubscribe from the dev.zope.org wiki.  I entered my email address on the FrontPage and clicked Change.  I was presented with two buttons, the second of which says "unsubscribe from the wiki".  Clicking on that seemed to make no difference -- I'm still listed as being subscribed to the wiki.