[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 362/ 1 Request "Please add my company to the Solutions Provider page."

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Fri Oct 29 11:23:51 EDT 2004

Issue #362 Update (Request) "Please add my company to the Solutions Provider page."
 Status Pending, content/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/362

= Request - Entry #1 by nrvale0 on Oct 29, 2004 11:23 am

Uploaded:  "logo1.gif"
 - http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/362/logo1.gif/view
Please add my company to the Zope Solutions Providers page(http://www.zope.org/Resources/ZSP). The company information follows and the company logo is attached to this message.

Thanks.

Locaton: Lexington, KY.
Service Info: Venn Technologies, Inc. is Central Kentucky's premiere Open Source and Computer Forensics services company. Please visit http://www.venntech.net for information on how we can help you meet your business goals using Zope, Plone, and other Open Source software.