[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 377/ 1 Request "Hotfixes"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Mon Apr 18 16:48:53 EDT 2005

Issue #377 Update (Request) "Hotfixes"
 Status Pending, functionality/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/377

= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Apr 18, 2005 4:48 pm

http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/hotfixes  appears to have some issues displaying the words "plone folder" entirely too often.  But here's the main issue I'm writing about:

I really believe this list of hotfixes should be syndicated (/RSS indicates that syndication has been disabled for the folder).  As a zope administrator, I would like to just see a list of hotfixes as they are discovered appear in my RSS reader, rather than having to check the site myself periodically, and hoping I don't find any new issues.