[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 368/ 3 Resubmit "How to search collectors is unclear to those who don't scroll down."

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Fri Jan 7 08:53:19 EST 2005

Issue #368 Update (Resubmit) "How to search collectors is unclear to those who don't scroll down."
 Status Pending, navigation/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/368

= Resubmit - Entry #3 by ajung on Jan 7, 2005 8:53 am

ups...my mistake. I was in the wrong collector :-(
= Reject - Entry #2 by ajung on Jan 7, 2005 8:51 am

Please put this into the zope.org collector. This collector is for Zope *source code* issues only.
= Request - Entry #1 by cleath on Jan 6, 2005 3:52 pm

The collector front pages have a long list of bugs. If you want to search the collection before entering a new bug you need to know to scroll to the bottom of the page.

Given the zope.org site-wide search box is at the top of the page, my first impulse was to use that--which clearly was not the best thing for the job. Only later did I realize the search form for the collector was down at the very bottom of the page.

It should probably be at the top.