[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 437/ 2 Reject "make chack errors"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Thu Apr 5 04:49:39 EDT 2007

Issue #437 Update (Reject) "make chack errors"
 Status Rejected, content/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/437

= Request - Entry #1 by pdesimone on Apr 5, 2007 3:24 am

Uploaded:  "pippo.txt"
 - http://www.zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/437/pippo.txt/view
Hello,

this is my welcome in the Zope community.
I have problems installing Zope. First it does not like Python 2.5. Go to 2.4.  Compile Python, compile Zope, make check ... problems. It lacks zlib package. Got zlib, installed, recompile python2.4, recompile zope, make check. an enormous amount of problems came out that I redirected to stdout and attach here. Any clue?

Thank you very much