Re[2]: [ZPT] ZPT - tal-attributes in html-output ?

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:43:25 +0200

this seems to work nicely ..

Any info on how to set those parameters when running as a service on
win2k ??

--
Geir Bækholt
web-developer/designer

on or about, Monday, April 02, 2001, we have reason to believe that