[ZPT] ZPT 1.2, TAL 1.2, ZTUtils 1.0 Released

Evan Simpson evan@digicool.com
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 01:12:45 -0500

Actually, I uploaded these at 5pm today, then I had to run and catch a
plane.  I still haven't updated the Project wiki, but if you visit:

http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/ZPT

...you can pick up the latest.  You need to download all three;
PageTemplates goes in a Products directory, TAL and ZTUtils go in
'lib/python'.

There's a trio of example Page Templates (with support data) that you
can try out by copying PageTemplates/examples/zpt_examples.zexp into
your import directory and importing it somewhere.  One of them shows off
batching, another shows how to make a tree widget, and the third calls
DTML from ZPT.

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool