[ZPT] dtml-with to ZPT problem

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-997802587.a34ba2@logicetc.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:23:06 -0400

After messing around with the source of ZPT and RDFSummary, I found that it
has something to do with permission to access the PersistentMapping object,
but I don't know why.

The above here/channel/description actually raises an Unauthorized exception
that ZPT captures and turns into an Undefined.  I verified this by modifying
ZPT to return the actual exception.  I also tried to access something in
channel that I knew wasn't there and I got a KeyError instead of
Unauthorized, as expected.  So ZPT knows the key is there, it just can't get
to it.

I then modified RDFSummary to use a plain Python dictionary instead of the
PersistentMapping just to test.  After that, 'here/channel/description'
returned exactly what I expect it to.

Now I don't know where else to look.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.