[ZPT] Expand macros when editing

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-999114050.b366dc@logicetc.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:40:50 -0400

Well duh (on me).  The Control Panel didn't even cross my mind, but yeah,
that would seem obvious.  I'm not familiar enough with the new Component
Architecture to know how it would cure the problem.  Will it give ZPT a
Configure tab or does it provide for some other method?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.