[ZPT] Is PageTemplates doing xhtml conversion? Should it?

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:44:14 +0200

Hello Phil,

Wednesday, August 29, 2001, 23:32:28, you wrote:

PH> Since XHTML is an application of XML it should be case-sensitive.  At the
PH> moment it's just a recommendation that you put *all* tags and attributes
PH> lower case, but that may change, I'd say that if you're not writing in XHTML
PH> at the moment, then you will be pretty soon.

Almost correct , but not quite :

XML is case sensitive, and generically you can use whatever casing you
like , but the DTD and the documents using it have to match.
- AFAIK the DTD for XHTML is specified in lowercase , so unless you
make your own private version of XHTML, you are stuck in lowercase...

:-)

--
Geir Bækholt                   web-developer/zopatista
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team

            <!-- PGPid : 0x90B47B20 -->