SV: [ZPT] AttributeError

Leon de Heus leon@pruts.nl
04 Dec 2001 14:02:08 +0100

You are right. I am sorry. I didn't pay enough attention to the exact
exception in the traceback (I know, that might be usefull with an error
;-) ) . Then I agree with you that its a bug. Apparently you can
instantiate a PageTemplate without supplying an id, but the traceback
code expects the id to be there.

Best,
Leon de Heus.