[ZPT] Difficulties with ZPT and namespaces

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:09:22 +0200

Me and my components again...

We have a pretty complex system where I'm just the guy who prepares the ZPT
pages (rewriting them from existing DTML Methods).
When instance objects are called, some module __call__(myZPT) me and my ZPT
code is rendered.

<dtml-var component>
was replaced by
tal:replace="here/component"> or <div tal:replace="container/component">
didn't work.

Now another problem.

In the old DTML this used to work:

<dtml-var "theme.GetImage('Pbulletmfc.gif')"> and this does what it is
expected to do.
Where 'theme' is an object in the aquisition path of the instance my ZPT is
being called among.
<dtml-var "theme.absolute_url()"> also returns the expected URL.

I have tried these alternatives:

tal:define="themeobj options/theme/absolute_url |
                                here/theme/absolute_url |
                                container/theme/absolute_url |
                                request/theme/absolute_url |
                                default"
tal:replace="themeobj">Not found in any</div>

What else can it be??