[Zpt] an outside question in the ZPT tracker!

Guido van Rossum guido@digicool.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 10:35:14 -0500

Can someone answer the question below?  It sounds like they didn't
place the TAL package in the right place, correct?  What env var would
they have to set?  It would help for my own edification, too. :-)

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Thu, 01 Mar 2001 08:50:09 +0600
From:    "Dondi (Anonymous User) - Issue Requester, by Tracker - admin:" <jim@d
	  igicool.com>
To:      "Candidate Supporters, via Tracker http://www.zope.org/Members/jim/ZPT
	  IssueTracker" <>
cc:      "Requester Courtesy CC, via Tracker http://www.zope.org/Members/jim/ZP
	  TIssueTracker" <>
Subject: [ZPT(13)[1] request] Import Traceback

Tracker Item ZPT(13)[1] - to followup, visit
    http://www.zope.org/Members/jim/ZPTIssueTracker/13/1
		-=-		-=-		-=-
I'm using Zope 2.3.0. I successfully installed ParsedXML-0.1b3 but when I look
at PresentationTemplate in Control_Panel Products I get this message.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/local/Zope/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 530, in import_pro
ducts
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/home/todd/digicool/src/Zope2/lib/python/Products/PresentationTemplates
/__init__.py", line 93, in ?
  File "/usr/local/Zope/lib/python/Products/PresentationTemplates/PresentationT
emplate.py", line 94, in ?
    from TAL.TALParser import TALParser
ImportError: No module named TAL.TALParser

- -Dondi
Issue Characteristics:

Title: Import Traceback
Requester: Anonymous User
Stage: Pending
Traits:
        Type: bug report, Component: presentation templates,
        Urgency: normal, Deadline: soon

------- End of Forwarded Message