[ZPT] Re: failing tests in TAL

Guido van Rossum guido@digicool.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:05:07 -0500

> Fred's and my checkins crossed, and we have failing tests.  Fred left
> the office to deal with a domestic emergency, so I'm on my own to
> figure it out.  AFAIK, it's *not* caused by Evan's checkin (which I
> don't understand yet either).

Actually, it's caused by Evan's *other* checkin.  Evan didn't run the
tests.  I'll fix the tests for you.

Evan, we're still actively developing this code.  Please refrain from
making checkins -- if you need something changes, please mail me a
patch.

If you want us to stop making changes until you're done with the
release, let us know.  I don't recall seeing a request for a code freeze.