Re[2]: [ZPT] the defining METAL element and attributes

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Thu, 3 May 2001 14:01:15 +0200

on or about, Thursday, May 03, 2001, we have reason to believe that Martijn Pieters wrote something along the lines of :

MP> IIRC, the macro template is copied over to the ZPT objects using the macro
MP> when you save that object, so changes that you make to the template after
MP> that are not propagated to ZPT objects using it.

MP> You'd have to open and save all template objects using it to have the
MP> change propagated.

hmm.. seems you are right .. I thought i had saved and refreshed, but
something must have slipped my mind..

Seems to work now.. Thanks, and sorry for wasting your time..

:-)

--
Geir Bækholt
Web-Developer/Zopatista