[ZPT] Syntax troubles

Sim Harbert sim.harbert@zapmedia.com
Thu, 03 May 2001 10:38:52 -0400

I think perhaps removing the ubiquitous 'in ""' for the error messages would
at least make they seem more professional. :)  I have to agree that the error
messages are a bit hard to decipher.  My 2 cents is that it would be really
great to make understandable error messages the next major feature to add.

Although having the batching in has made it possible for me to use that on
some pages we are doing.  Thanks to the example with the images in
'zpt_examples.zexp', I was able to get that going.

-Sim