[ZPT] Formatting strings and more motivation needed

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Wed, 9 May 2001 08:34:31 -0300

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 10:10:14AM +0200, Peter Bengtsson wrote:

> ZPT people! Do you feel that working with Page Templates is
> easier/better/more convenient than working with DTML *?

Yes. The "all namespaces in one pot" bit is the killer. Also,
TALES rox. Actually, I was telling Amos yesterday that IMHO
perhaps the biggest weakness of ZPT is that it's too powerful.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
           I say a prayer now our love's departed