[ZPT] Installing ZPT

Brian Desany bdesany@bcm.tmc.edu
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:29:10 -0600

<snip>
I=B4m a newbie in this mailing list and I`ve a problem with Zope 2.4.0 =
while installing ZPT. After unpacking the TAl, Page Templates and ZUTl  =
in the right way ( I think) I had got the following error message:
Error Type: IOError
Error Value: [Errno 13] Permission denied: =
'/usr/local/Zope-2.4.0-linux2-x86/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/www/p=
tAdd.zpt'
</snip>

I have _exactly_ the same problem. I noticed that "other" doesn't have read
access (unlike most other things in the Products directory), but changing
that doesn't help.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?
(BTW I'm using Zope 2.4.2)

Thanks,
-Brian.