[ZPT] Feature Freeze for 2.5?

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1004368389.0835da@logicetc.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:13:09 -0400

It occurred to me that I may have been slightly ambiguous, but maybe not.

I think the warning system would be a nice thing and I hope the discussion
continues.  However, my biggest concern isn't *how* the ral:repeat issue is
fixed, but just that it *is* fixed before Zope 2.5 such that when people
upgrade to Zope 2.5, tal:repeat behaves in a more common sense way.  As I
mentioned before, we'll end up with an annoying daily FAQ on the list, or
newsgroup ;-), if it's not.

Just wanted to clarify.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.