[ZPT] Processing instructions in HTML with ZPT

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:22:35 -0500

On 29 Oct 2001 at 12:10, Evan Simpson wrote:

> Ack.  You may actually want to generate these from a script, since TAL makes
> no attempt to look inside processing instructions such as <?IMPORT>.

Okay

> I take it that you don't just want 'xmlns:ps' and 'xmlns:ts', but whatever
> 'xmlns:foo' is found in import_Namespace?  This is definitely a missing
> feature.  Perhaps we need an extension like tal:attributes="* attr_map",
> where every key/value pair in 'attr_map' becomes an attribute.

Exactly.

However in this case, there is no 'key' because there shouldn't be = in the html line.

Though I bet I could use xmlns:ps="dummy value" just as well, but hey, with IE you just
never know!

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements