[ZPT] Extracting macro content programitcally

Clint Brubakken cabrubak@inetic.com
21 Sep 2001 14:58:18 -0500

yeah pretty much, lets say I have a page template like:

	blah

I want to be able to get everything between the 2 span tags what
actually fills the  slot, via a python script, to catalog or what not.

Is this possible

--

Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@inetic.com>
Programmer Analyst