[ZPT] how can I avoid path to grow huge ??

Robert Rottermann robert@redcor.ch
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:49:57 +0200

I  have a script which creates a dynamic links according to the folder
content.
This script is called from a page template with
this works fine. Unfortunatelly with each click on a such a link the url
gets longer. (scripts/xxx is added to it)
Thanks to acquisition everything still works but the pages will never be
chached.

How could I avoid this?
I would like to do something like
span tal:content="structure python:here.absolute_url().scripts.xxx"></span>

However all my trials in this direction have been in vain.

tips will be much appreciated.

Robert