[ZPT] Anyone made a 'library' script for page templates?

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Sun, 04 Aug 2002 18:00:16 +0100

Hi all,
Just a quickie. We have a lot of Zope sites running from one 2.5.1
installation. This means that everyone gets the same default page template.

We have some sites that have quite complex page templates (and several
variations on a theme).

Has anyone figured how to manage different page templates on a site? I know
I can have a copy of the page template I want and use that, but I'm trying
to get something more elegant for our less IT-literate people.

Any ideas?

Cheers in advance,
Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140