[ZPT] Varying templates based on location

Jean Jordaan jean@upfrontsystems.co.za
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:08:09 +0200

Chris Withers wrote:

> /root/subfolder/
>      template (define-macro="page"
>                use-macro="root/template/macros/page"
>                fill-slot="navigation" ,with your custom nav>)
>      index_html (use-macro="here/template/macros/page")

Hrm:

Compilation failed
TAL.TALDefs.METALError: define-macro and use-macro cannot be used together or
with define-slot or fill-slot, at line 3, column 1

Feels like a few too many 'or's there, but anyway .. That's in 'template'
above:

       lang="en"
       metal:define-macro="page"
       metal:use-macro="here/bis_root/macros/page">

Both the 'page' macros are defined on the HTML tag, so I don't know
where else to put it ..

--
Jean Jordaan
Upfront Systems                         http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za