[ZPT] Varying templates based on location

Jean Jordaan jean@upfrontsystems.co.za
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:14:49 +0200

Michael Long wrote:
> I am using style sheets for the look and feel of the site and templates
> to place content. For example:

[...]
>              menu_main here

Hmm, looking at the way you did it, I found myself wondering why on
earth I took the route I did (using macros instead of snippet
templates).  I realised this was because I was actually under the
impression that a ZPT *always* had to be a valid HTML page (with
now ..

--
Jean Jordaan
Upfront Systems                         http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za