[ZPT] Editing templates not affecting templates thats use macros from it

Clint Brubakken cabrubak@inetic.com
20 Aug 2002 11:44:28 -0500

I'm using: Zope 2.4.4   and Page Templates 1.4.1
I have one page in my site that acts as a base template for everything
called index_zpt
Like this:

all my pages use this macro as:

page content

we made a change in index_zpt, but some page didn't take the change, the
displayed the same.

I made them change be editing the pages, removing all but the page
content, and macro defintions and turn off expanding macros.

Am I misunderstanding something about macros? It almost seems like it
saved the old macro content on these pages, when editing them previously
with macros expanded.

Any ideas?

--

Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@inetic.com>