[ZPT] Why can't ZPT's have Proxy Roles?!

Magnus Heino magnus.heino@pleon.sigma.se
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:24:55 +0100

> I think you end up with a lot more objects having Proxy Roles set on th=
em
> using the style that has been chosen, rather than only having the Proxy
> role on the ZPT where it's needed.

If it's data from one object that you need to access, why do you have to =
write=20
many scripts?

One script that does one thing, with a proxy role, seems more secure to m=
e=20
than having one pt that does many things, having a proxy role.

The use of metal could also make it very easy to introduce security holes=
 in=20
the app. Actually, I don't understand how it would work at all.

--=20

  /Magnus