[ZPT] Re: ZPT and getting at properties of another doc...

jules zope@jules.com
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 20:36:33 -0000

Just in case somebody does stumble over this in the archives,
this works:

"python:getattr(here.SomeFolder[someKey],'someProperty')">

I'd still like to see a ZPTish way of doing it, though.

Cheers,
Jules

--- In zpt@y..., "jules" <zope@j...> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I can access an acquired object via "here/
SomeAcquiredFolder/