[ZPT] getting the object a macro is called from

Damir Bartakovic damir@stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 17:56:49 +0100

Hi there,

I am using CMF + ZPT. Now there is a macro "master" which is used in quite a
lot ZPT's.
I would like to have the modification time.
I am using within the macro
here.bobobase_modification_time().toZone('GMT').strftime('%d.%m.%Y -
%H:%M')">01.07.02</span>
but with this I get I guess the modification time of the container not of
the ZPT that calls the macro.

If I am using for example ... here.index_html.bobbase_...
then I am getting the the modification time of the ZPT index_html but since
this is static it is no solution.

Is there a way to get the object/ZPT dynamically a macro is called from?

cheers
Damir