[ZPT] Can't edit ZPT through WebDAV or FTP when not a manager

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:59:34 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Evan Simpson wrote:

> Joel Burton wrote:
> > Posted this a few days ago, but haven't received any ideas. Can anyone
> > confirm that they *can* edit ZPTs with WebDAV/FTP as a non-manager with
> > Zope 2.5?
>
> It works for me.  This is Zope 2.5.0 with the included ZPT, right?

This is 2.5.0 with included ZPT and very little else.

Are you FTPing or WebDAVing? I can't do either (for this specific
ZPT/non-manager problem, in general both work fine for me.)

--

Joel BURTON  |  joel@joelburton.com  |  joelburton.com  |  aim: wjoelburton
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant