[ZPT] Re: [Zope-CMF] Disable default Mcros Expand in ZPT...

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1012319356.f4f10e@logicetc.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:49:15 -0500

I wouldn't say "essential".  I use Dreamweaver and still prefer the
expansion to be off.  I still get all the features I need from DW, just
without the clutter of the expanded macro showing.  I prefer to show in my
editor only that which I should be editing.

Note that you can set 'expand = 0' under 'class PageTemplate' in
PageTemplate.py to turn off the default expansion for newly created ZPTs.
It's a pain when you forget at the next upgrade, but it works for now.